Thursday, February 14, 2013

Funtastic Friend Friday: Beginning Tomorrow

I really love writing and I love sharing what the Lord is teaching me and putting on my heart. I love having a blog, as silly as it seems. I really am trying to be dedicated to this space, so with that I am adding a little consistency.

Tomorrow will be the first Friday that I begin Funtastic Friend Friday.

I have really great friends. It's the truth, I promise. They are fun and they are fantastic and a lot of them really love Jesus.

One of the greatest ways that I see and experience Jesus is through my friends... through the ways that they love me, love the people around them, how they live their lives, what they are passionate about, and how God is working through them.

I have a learned so much from my friends and I cannot imagine my life without them.

McMansion
High School Besties
#twl2k11 interns
From all around the U.S.
#twl2k12 interns
Syd & Amanda

Durham / Chapel Hill / Hillsborough Young Life

McMansion again... they're just that great.
Long distance best friend... from NC to IN.
And those are just some of them.

So for each Funtastic Friend Friday I am going to highlight one friend each week. My friends are doing really great and awesome things and I want to share all that the Lord is doing in and through them... and then also all that I am learning from them.

Each friend will write their own post and share what the Lord has put on their heart. I am really really excited about this because I think that there is so much to be learned from and encouraged by in my friends' lives.

I cannot wait for the first Funtastic Friend Friday tomorrow! Tomorrow's friend is beautiful and wonderful and she has a heart for Jesus that is captivating and intoxicating. I cannot wait to introduce her and her writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment